Tecno T728

Tecno T728

The Tecno T728 is a small and portable mobile phone by tecno phones. It runs on an FTE2.0 operating system not like andriod but with a sleek design and portability as well as a low price rate phone. It small size is also beneficial for working in hash conditions and industrial environment. The power and charging capability last longer than the Tecno Phantom Aiii.

It runs on a GSM network with two band interface, GSM900M and DCS1800M which makes it switch bands whenever possible for faster performances.
Its key features include Facebook ,Opera Mini ,Dual Sim standby and Gmail pre-installed. The phone's dimension is 127.1 x 56 x 11.2mm.

The camera is placed both on the front view and at the back view with a pixel of 1.2 mega pixel for the back view and 0.3 mega pixel for the front view. With a flashing light it can be used as a torch light when in darkness and as well as for taking pictures. 
It also enables you to take video recordings and video calls. Other tools installed on the Tecno T728 include a calculaor, a world clock, an alarm , a memo and a calendar.

It also has few entertainment features like FM Radio, voice recording, an ebook reader which books can be downloaded and read later from the phones memory.

With a Central Processing Unit frequency of 416 megahertz and a CPU type MT6255.
It data path inclues a GPRS and EDGE. It internal memory includes an internal Memory of 128 megabytes and a Random Access Memory of 64 megabytes. External memory slots can also host up to 32 gigabytes.

A display size of 2.8 inches a TN material with Type QVGA and a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels.

It can play multimedia extensions like MP3,MIDI,AMR, and WAV. it ringtone format is MIDI and MP3 with a video player which support MP4, 3GP for smaller video compressions and  AVI for big video compressions.

It supported picture format includes JPEG,GIF,BMP and PNG. Message applications support Gmail and Facebook.
With a bluetooth connectivity

Tecno T728 Specs
Operating SystemFTE2.0
NetworkGSM , DCS
Dimension127.1 x 56 x 11.2mm
BandGSM900,DCS1800
Resolution240 times 320
Display2.8 inches
Processor416MHz
CameraBack 1.2MP and Front 0.3MP
Flash Camera
VideoAVI ,3GP, MP4
AuidoWAV ,MP3, MIDI , AMR
Memory64MB RAM + 128MB ROM, UP TO 32GB EXPANDABLE MICROSD
Battery Capacity1200mAh
ConnectivityBluetooth 4.0, Standby Dual Sim

Comments

1. How can I get this phone.
    My old phone t728 was damage.
    So I want new.
    So please if I can get it tell me through to my email address.
    Ahmadsalisdaddy@gmail.Com

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment